On-line registration is conducted only through Active.com. Walk up registration may be available at events held close to the day of the event if not sold out before then.
Sunday, August 23th, 2015 @ 7:00 AM local time
Embarcadero Marina Park South, San Diego
- Individuals: SDCBC Members - $50, Non-Members - $55
- Team Captain & Team Members (teams of 10) - $50 per person
- Prices increase of $5 after 4/1/15, 6/1/15 and 8/17/15
Ride The Bridge- Bike The Bay! Cruise around the San Diego Bay and enjoy your only opportunity to ride across the San Diego-Coronado Bay Bridge.
If you selected and purchased the packet mailing option, you will receive your number in the mail by 8/10/15. Otherwise, your packet will be available before the event on the following days:
Pre-purchased event jerseys will also be available for pick up at these times. Walk up registration and jersey purchases will also be available.
- 8/8/15 from 11am-2pm @ Bicycle Warehouse Pacific Beach, 4650 Santa Fe Street, San Diego, www.bicyclewarehouse.com
- 8/15/15 from 11am-2pm @ REI San Diego - 5556 Copley Drive, www.rei.com
- 8/22/15 from 1pm-4pm @ Embarcadero Marina Park South, San Diego
- 8/23/15 beginning at 6am @ Embarcadero Marina Park South
Bike The Bay Jerseys
- The 2015 Bike The Bay Jerseys are available!. You can order your jersey at the time you register on line. Jerseys may also be available at the pre-ride events above and at the ride start point - if not sold out.
Registration Close Date
Online registration closes 8/21.
This non-competitive, community bike ride for riders of all abilities will take riders on a scenic and primarily flat ride around the San Diego Bay via the Bayshore Bikeway. Along the way, riders will travel through the surrounding cities of Coronado, Imperial Beach, Chula Vista and National City before finishing back at the start/finish line at Embarcadero Marina Park in downtown San Diego. Not only will the route travel through all five of these very diverse communities but it will also allow riders their only opportunity of the year to ride over the beautiful Coronado Bay Bridge along the scenic 25-mile route. All riders will return to San Diego for a post-ride festival with food, beverage and entertainment.
Registration fee includes ride entry, t-shirt and post-ride festival with food and beverage. Click here for a map to the starting location.
Proceeds from the Bike the Bay ride will benefit the San Diego County Bicycle Coalition (SDCBC), a non-profit 501(c)3 organization dedicated to making bicycling better in San Diego. The SDCBC provides educational programs, promotes awareness of bicyclists and bicycling issues in San Diego and acts as a voice for bicyclists to elected officials and decision makers throughout the San Diego region. Learn more and join the SDCBC at www.sdbikecoalition.org
Participant Rules and Restrictions:
Helmets mandatory for all riders. No individual riders under the age of 10.